News PHOTO - Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Castle Cake Apologist

Maybe they just should stop trying to make Bo happen in the parks. It just never comes off very well, in my opinion. This is definitely the best iteration so far, but the bar was set incredibly low with this one.

ImperfectPixie

Maybe they just should stop trying to make Bo happen in the parks. It just never comes off very well, in my opinion. This is definitely the best iteration so far, but the bar was set incredibly low with this one.
I swear it's because of how her head meets her neck...it makes her neck look too short. Not sure what they could possibly do about that, though.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I really don't get that flesh colored panty hose-like fabric covering her arms and neck!

That neck/chest area is going to look very wrinkled every time she turns her neck, it looks weird even when she is looking straight into the camera, IMHO.

Jon81uk

I really don't get that flesh colored panty hose-like fabric covering her arms and neck!

That neck/chest area is going to look very wrinkled every time she turns her neck, it looks weird even when she is looking straight into the camera, IMHO.

I would assume it is because her face can't be seen, therefore they don't want any human flesh visible at all. Characters such as Cinderella or Cruella De Vil where there is a human face generally their human body parts are seen as it marches the head. For characters where a plastic or foam head is used, the entire body is also covered, such as Minnie Mouse.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I would assume it is because her face can't be seen, therefore they don't want any human flesh visible at all. Characters such as Cinderella or Cruella De Vil where there is a human face generally their human body parts are seen as it marches the head. For characters where a plastic or foam head is used, the entire body is also covered, such as Minnie Mouse.
Thanks!, I would guess that the flesh colored fabric used in costumes is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than panty hose 😅

DisneyGigi

I personally think Woody and Jessie both need costume makeovers. They're both terrifying.
All the way back to 98, when we saw Woody and Buzz the first time- (first trip) Woody’s head almost fell off. I will never forget it, disaster averted and he grabbed it, fixed it quick. All I could think is the horrified kids waiting in line if it had. His costume changed over time, and a shorter neck maybe? I think he looks awesome though. Jessie’s lack of neck has always seemed off to me though. Still love seeing them. Buzz is spot on! Bo does not look bad in the last pic posted at all. Can’t wait to see her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom