News Walk Around the World Bricks to be removed around the Magic Kingdom and TTC

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So wait a second.... Guests bought customized bricks, they paid money for those bricks.
Disney is getting rid of those bricks now.
And you can BUY a souvenir brick if you want a copy of your brick.

So you spent money on your brick....and they are getting rid of the brick....but you have to pay more money for a fake version of your brick.
If they are taking up the original bricks...why don't they just give them to the guests who purchased them?
I'm sure the guests will pay shipping to get them back so "money grab" Disney can make some money off of the shipping & handling charges.

🙄
Read the thread. Or use the search function.
This has been addressed umpteen times.

trainplane3

I had previously searched the site for “paver”, “brick”, and “walk around the world” to no avail. Thanks for the assist!
No problem, glad I could help. I figured you already searched so for all we know, they put the bricks up 3 minutes before I tried my search.

heliumalias

Anyone know if they ship these internationally?
No they don’t. US shipping only. TBH that’s probably the thing I’m most annoyed about. Especially as they said the replicas would only be available for a limited time. Doesn’t give anyone international much time to get one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom