News Walk Around the World Bricks to be removed around the Magic Kingdom and TTC

Tom Morrow

I love how Disney got people to pretty much pay for their walkways, and now they are ripping it out.
Um. no. It would have been far cheaper and easier for Disney to just pave regular walkways. They also more than fulfilled the original agreement.

That said, I feel like if you can verify your original brick purchase, the souvenir version should be complimentary.

LaughingGravy

Those and the LAL tiles were always planned to be temporary, no matter what literature or other marketing indicated.
As another money grab, I wonder if they will offer to sell them to the folks that paid for them the first time? $(original) +$ ( keep) plus shipping.
Edit: never mind. The likelihood of damaged bricks is too great. If I paid for one, though, I would only want the original that was actually in the park, not a reproduction. LAL tiles, though, those might be more easily salvaged.

Last edited:

Walt d

I proposed to my wife at our own personalized brick near the TTC. I will be sorry to see it go. :(
Hope a timeline is given so I can visit one last time!
Man! I had two one in Front of MK .the other near MK transportation TicketCenter. Change is not good” i will really mis my bricks in Front of my favorite place ever . Rip bricks sigh... ahhhhh !!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom