News Reservations now open for Toledo - Tapas, Steak and Seafood at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

mitchiavelli

So there are two rooftop restaurants for Gran Destino Tower? This one and Topolino's Terrace. How come you can't book both?

And does anyone else find it confusing how the regular Gran Destino Tower rooms fall under Coronado Springs and the DVC units come under Riviera resort when booking? Especially given they're all in the same building... Is it Riviera or Coronado? lol

peter11435

So there are two rooftop restaurants for Gran Destino Tower? This one and Topolino's Terrace. How come you can't book both?

And does anyone else find it confusing how the regular Gran Destino Tower rooms fall under Coronado Springs and the DVC units come under Riviera resort when booking? Especially given they're all in the same building... Is it Riviera or Coronado? lol
Topolino is at Riveria not Coronado Springs.

There are no DVC units at Gran Destino.

This is two seperate buildings at two seperate properties. Gran Destino is a new building at Coronado Springs that does not include DVC. Riviera is it’s own seperate resort that is entirely DVC. Both buildings feature their own rooftop restaurant.

Last edited:

mitchiavelli

Topolino is at Riveria not Coronado Springs.

There are no DVC units at Gran Destino.

This is two seperate buildings at two seperate properties. Gran Destino is a new building at Coronado Springs that does not include DVC. Riviera is it’s own seperate resort that is entirely DVC. Both buildings feature their own rooftop restaurant.

No it’s the same building with three different names associated with it. There’s only one tower.

mitchiavelli

No. I’m trying to be factual. I was at Caribbean beach at Christmas and there’s only one tower being built in the Coronado springs area. It was announced as riviera resort. Then it was given the name Gran Destino tower later.

Show me the two towers you’re talking about.

peter11435

No. I’m trying to be factual. I was at Caribbean beach at Christmas and there’s only one tower being built in the Coronado springs area. It was announced as riviera resort. Then it was given the name Gran Destino tower later.

Show me the two towers you’re talking about.
There is one tower being built at Coronado Springs resort. It will be known as Gran Destino tower and will not contain any DVC. It will have a rooftop restaurant named Toledo.

There is a second tower being built adjacent to Caribbean Beach. It will be it’s own resort named Disney’s Riviera resort. It will be entirely DVC and have a rooftop restaurant named Topolino.

Gran Destino and Riviera are not the same. They are miles apart.

peter11435

Can you please show me? I have only seen one tower under construction between Caribbean beach and the pre existing Coronado springs.
When you stayed at Caribbean Beach the only tower you would have seen was the new Riviera resort. Coronado springs is an entirely separate resort located miles away from Caribbean Beach.

peter11435

Can you show me? I thought all the renderings I’ve seen for a tower were the same tower.
This is the gran Destino tower being built at Coronado Springs.
216E0E7C-B826-42B9-A91B-B44B86887AD5.jpeg

This is Disney’s Riviera resort which is being built adjacent to Caribbean Beach.

C975345D-60FF-45AF-9D99-BB448B1111F5.jpeg

mitchiavelli

Having stayed at Coronado springs and Caribbean resort in the last year and seen the near identical construction at a very similar place in the layout of the ‘host’ resorts I think it broke my mind lol

peter11435

I think I see what you mean now. Mind. Blown. They both look nearly identical.
There are some similarities since they are both concrete towers. One is a good bit taller than the other and very different designs and layout. And like I said earlier they are miles apart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom