New Spring discounts at Walt Disney World Resort hotels

JohnD

I’m glad I got in on the previous offer which expired 4/27. I made a reservation starting 4/26 on that one. When I get back in I’ll see if I can switch to the new offer for a better rate.

Edit: New offer begins 4/28. No availability for Pop or All Stars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Storm

No. The U.K. site has it’s own offers and deals through the year.
The deal for UK/Europe is a 55€ credit (about $62) if you combine room/ticket out of a $2600 package , is this really what the offer is compared to the US website ? derp lol. Offer is seriously ridiculous compared to the american ones

Last edited:
Upvote 0

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Room discounts through September 30.

Makes me wonder if they are targeting an October 1 opening for Galaxy's Edge...

@ParentsOf4 from the other thread on this. Nothing unusual other than they look to be combining summer and late summer packages and releasing them much earlier than last year. Probably a reaction also to last years panic during August and September.

So in 2018 the summer package was released in March for booking 6/11/18-8/1/18 or 8/30/18. (AP Discounts came out a month later in April) The late summer package (8/2-10/7) came out in April. and the Fall Package (10/8/2018 - 12/24/2018) came out in June.

Typically they do heavier discounts in the later summer period (Aug-September). My guess is, is the combination of summer and late summer discounts, and its very early release date, is due to forecasted summer slowness due to the anticipation of SWGE.

I would suspect that you will see a fall package released closer to the beginning of summer. Nothing here, other than the AP increases in the Fall, is really unusual.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
The deal for UK/Europe is a 55€ credit (about $62) if you combine room/ticket out of a $2600 package , is this really what the offer is compared to the US website ? derp lol. Offer is seriously ridiculous compared to the american ones

Our deals (yes, I’m from the UK) on tickets alone are so advantageous I wouldn’t be complaining about the lack of discounts and/or free dining. In fact if you look at the deals we get on complete packages of accommodation and tickets, it works out a lot less than the “rack rate” on the US site.

So year-round, we get good deals. Think about it, it’s all but impossible not to be able to get 14 nights for the price of 7 on park hopper plus tickets; even without that particular deal, the price of our tickets are amazing, given they’re all-singing, all-dancing tickets with memory maker.
And for much of the year, we can get “free dining”, albeit by paying a bit more for the accommodation.

But if you really want to, I’m sure Kingdom Konsultants (@Kingdom Konsultant), @DisneyJoe or another US based TA can help with one of the US deals.

Upvote 0

Storm

Our deals (yes, I’m from the UK) on tickets alone are so advantageous I wouldn’t be complaining about the lack of discounts and/or free dining. In fact if you look at the deals we get on complete packages of accommodation and tickets, it works out a lot less than the “rack rate” on the US site.

So year-round, we get good deals. Think about it, it’s all but impossible not to be able to get 14 nights for the price of 7 on park hopper plus tickets; even without that particular deal, the price of our tickets are amazing, given they’re all-singing, all-dancing tickets with memory maker.
And for much of the year, we can get “free dining”, albeit by paying a bit more for the accommodation.

But if you really want to, I’m sure Kingdom Konsultants (@Kingdom Konsultant), @DisneyJoe or another US based TA can help with one of the US deals.
After counting the difference , the final amount that has been deducted with the UK/EU promo is about 75€ , I don’t see that as a really good opportunity and in that I’m factoring a 55€ price decrease for the ticket due to the MYW package , 75€ doesn’t seem like a good deal at all compared to US sales. I’ll definitely think about booking with US sales at least for next time as its too late now for me

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Got the Spring room only discount....saved 125.00 bucks off my original booking. We rent a car so that’ll be 200 hunj....ugh, wish I had the guts to talk with my wallet. I am sucker.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Just changed my WDW plans from 4/26-5/2 (prior spring offer ending 4/27) to 4/29-5/5 (new spring offer) at Pop. I saved $100.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow! Superb. This will help guest experience during this interval of time. My last visit is 10 Nov past year, and the room I booked is of higher cost. I experienced Disney tour also in the spring season. The rent is discounted in multiple. So, I save much of my money during the spring season.

Upvote 0

disneyflush

I was referring to the actual summer season and not yesterday's website issues. Disney has been decreasing head count when crowds are low so they will hopefully increase it during this period now and make for a better guest experience.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom