STOLPort Expansion

Creathir

Yes! WDW is building a 5th Gate themed on constructing a theme park!

So, on one ride, e.g., you get on a coaster that seems only partially built skeleton of a ride and as you ride along, it is more and more 'finished' until you exit a full themed exit! Other rides: Journey into Blueprints with Figment; Big Mountain of Paperwork; Mater's Tractor Pull; Patent Pirates of the Internet; Construction Crane of Terror.
You forgot the most amazing ride of all: The Haunted Gondola; Filled with the souls of those who perished in so many grizzly ways due to the poor planning of the Imagineers...

Goofyernmost

You forgot the most amazing ride of all: The Haunted Gondola; Filled with the souls of those who perished in so many grizzly ways due to the poor planning of the Imagineers...
Or maybe not poor planning at all, but, instead a conscious effort to weed out the weak and create a resort filled with superior people with large bulging wallets. Hey, it could happen.;)

Stripes

The new building behind Epcot is also permanent and more than doubles the size of the field office from 20,000 sq ft to 50,000 sq ft roughly. Between the main FL WDI field office expansion and the STOLPort expansion, I think it's a sign that management is gearing up for continued heavy expansion of WDW.
By the way, it looks like I was wrong here. The building looks like it's actually two stories, so total square feet will be headed from 20,000 to 80,000 roughly speaking. It is quadrupling in size. This is a more sizable expansion than I thought.
DufbdefUYAESfvM.jpg:large

Last edited:

Creathir

By the way, it looks like I was wrong here. The building looks like it's actually two stories, so total square feet will be headed from 20,000 to 80,000 roughly speaking. It is quadrupling in size. This is an even more sizable expansion than I thought.
DufbdefUYAESfvM.jpg:large
The large workshops on the end of the building are interesting too. I wonder if they are planning on having some sort of lift to move stuff up/down more easily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom