News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Maybe when the barges go down for refurbishment someday?
🤞

1632525404697.gif

TTA94

Wonder if we have seen the last of EF lol. Personally I’d rather have Harmonious, music wise, return as a temporary show if there is ever a need for one again.

Andrew25

Issue is that the big "wow" factor of Illuminations were the pyro barges... doubt they invest in one for just after hour events.

However, would be an "easy" level to pull if attendance slumps and they run RoE for a limited time.

jrhwdw

Issue is that the big "wow" factor of Illuminations were the pyro barges... doubt they invest in one for just after hour events.

However, would be an "easy" level to pull if attendance slumps and they run RoE for a limited time.
Why couldn't Epcot use Luminous' Barges for ROE Pyro if it's only for After Hours?

ROE's No Globe Version should be super easy to pull off. Plus, less dead time in that Version.

Andrew25

Why couldn't Epcot use Luminous' Barges for ROE Pyro if it's only for After Hours?

ROE's No Globe Version should be super easy to pull off. Plus, less dead time in that Version.
By pyro I meant the large fire explosions lol

Can definitely run ROE there easily... just won't have the impressive wow moments from the missing fire

SoFloMagic

A after hours with Illuminations using Luminous equipment without the fire or globe would sell it out but of course they won't do that.
How would they market that? "illuminations, but with no globe or inferno barge"? Doesn't that eliminate 60% of illuminations?

TTA94

I think if they were to do a different After Hours show it’s more likely they would reprogram Harmonious with the new infrastructure than RoE.

trainplane3

I think if they were to do a different After Hours show it’s more likely they would reprogram Harmonious with the new infrastructure than RoE.
Very doubtful. I think they want everyone to forget about Harmonious. This shows already had more effort put in it for after hours events with it having anniversary tag ran as its' own show. With all lighting and fountains too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom