News Ralph and Vanellope coming to Epcot's Innoventions and ImageWorks

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I saw a cast member come out through one of the Innoventions doors last week and I still saw the "Where's the Fire?" exhibit through the door and the light was still completely on.

Gosh, it made me depressed. I LOVED that game. I won one of those dream pass lanyard things after playing that game. The lanyard that had plastic tabs you pulled off for fastpasses for all Epcot rides with fastpasses. It was lit.

trainplane3

They should replace Ralph and Vanellope with these guys:
View attachment 349955
That you for your suggestion! We have forwarded this over to the appropriate group to handle this request. Have a magical day! - Disney customer service
main-qimg-86d8539da743ac050b6566641f29de29.webp

Cmdr_Crimson

Attractions Magazine has a video featuring the lighting of the tunnel...

Now, having seen this area for the M&G..They have stated that more greets will be happening soon there...I'm assuming it's going to be a rotation of characters as it appears that the former Kodak film processing area where the characters are going through the web portal is now a break area for the characters..

Tavernacle12

This feels like a more permanent set-up than I was expecting. I assume this means Ralph and Vanellope will be hanging out here for awhile. It seems explicitly set up for them as opposed to something that could be easily swapped over to someone else.

999th Happy Haunt

Attractions Magazine has a video featuring the lighting of the tunnel...

Now, having seen this area for the M&G..They have stated that more greets will be happening soon there...I'm assuming it's going to be a rotation of characters as it appears that the former Kodak film processing area where the characters are going through the web portal is now a break area for the characters..

Not gonna lie, the lighting on the tunnel looks great, pretty cool entrance for characters.

If Epcot wants to become this 80s nostalgia park, WiR is a natural fit. Not enough to replace Figment though.

Haymarket2008

I think this setup is literally only to supplement the loss of the Innoventions West space. Once that’s done I’m sure a more designated space will take the character M&G’s back.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think this setup is literally only to supplement the loss of the Innoventions West space. Once that’s done I’m sure a more designated space will take the character M&G’s back.
Why do I still have a feeling that WoL will become the new character hub for the majority of M&G's for FW as nothing else seems to be happening to it since the exterior refurb there really isn't a legit kids pavillion. Why not just use The Kidcot name for it....Just a thought...Could be wrong. But, who knows?

Haymarket2008

Why do I still have a feeling that WoL will become the new character hub for the majority of M&G's for FW as nothing else seems to be happening to it since the exterior refurb there really isn't a legit kids pavillion. Why not just use The Kidcot name for it....Just a thought...Could be wrong. But, who knows?

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. It’s definitely a valid thought. Especially since that pavilion is probably going to be focused on a younger crowd moving forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom