PizzeRizzo Closing or Receiving Menu Changes?

Brer Panther

It's kind of funny that they opened a restaurant supposedly "owned" by Rizzo, considering that since Steve Whitmire got fired he's been restricted to small cameos with zilch in the way of lines. I'm still holding out hope that they'll start letting him talk again (I think Peter Linz could make a good Rizzo), but still...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
It's kind of funny that they opened a restaurant supposedly "owned" by Rizzo, considering that since Steve Whitmire got fired he's been restricted to small cameos with zilch in the way of lines. I'm still holding out hope that they'll start letting him talk again (I think Peter Linz could make a good Rizzo), but still...

I mean, they didn't stop construction on the GOTG coaster when they fired James Gunn for that time period either

Kman101

Never seen it "off" at any of the major quick service establishments. It's a big company initiative.

It's definitely been off quite a few times in my attempts at using it. Either an app issue or that particular restaurant wasn't accepting mobile orders at that time. It's the exception, not the norm, but yes they have had it unavailable at times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom