PizzeRizzo Closing or Receiving Menu Changes?

Minthorne

You do know they sold the same pizza at Catalina Eddies on Sunset blvd...You weren't missing much...;)

Really, shouldn't expect anything better. It's Rat Pizza! People should be praising the authentic theme!

jbolen2

Yeah, I'm finding mobile order to be a bit messy. It's turned off a lot, in my experience. Seems crazy to think of any of the busiest parks in the world having seasonal restaurants. Even MK has been opening Polly's and Tomorrowland Terrace more regularly lately ...

I just can’t see why they run several food places part time or not at all when lines are slammed at ones that are open. 2 days this last trip i ended up just skipping lunch because of the lines. Interesting side note the day after I tried to use the mobile app at hs I got a survey email about the mobile app.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Good to know for when I go back to Disneyland ;)

The frozen nations (whatever they're called), I believe they're similar to the Pizza Hut "personal" pizzas and I don't hate those but it's one of those things that it kind of "is what it is" ... lol

I saw a few people who genuinely missed them when PizzeRizzo briefly dumped them. I was like "this is why we can't have nice things ...."

Maybe these pizza place quick services should go to a by the slice buffet style ...
Even an over priced Cici’s buffet kinda thing would be better.

MuteSuperstar

This one still baffles me, all they had to do was a moderately decent “fresh made” ny style pizza and the place would have been packed for super over priced food. Even boardwalk quality would have been good enough.

Yep, counter service in general (well, the standard issue burgers/pizza/chicken at the very least) needs a major overhaul if they are going to just keep raising prices (and they will).

jbolen2

The pizza at the campground is actually pretty good for the cost of it, shocked they’d t use these pizzas more on property but maybe they can’t keep up with the demand for that type pizza at other places.

Blaze/Mod pizza type establishments move too slow for high-volume theme park dining. I know they have one in Disney Springs, but that's not quite the same as facing the onslaught of lunchtime in Hollywood Studios.

TrojanUSC

I just can’t see why they run several food places part time or not at all when lines are slammed at ones that are open. 2 days this last trip i ended up just skipping lunch because of the lines. Interesting side note the day after I tried to use the mobile app at hs I got a survey email about the mobile app.

Have you used Mobile Ordering? There's not much of a line then.

TJJohn12

I miss Pizza Planet... I know it’s basically the same food wise but the theming was so neat IMO.

Meh. At least PizzeRizzo doesn’t overpromise and underdeliver in its very name... 12 y/o me held a grudge against that restaurant that never died because they didn’t have a working claw machine to win an alien. It still upset me on my honeymoon, TBH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom