Maria and Enzo's and Enzo's Hideaway offering large Passholder discounts

Chesgirecat

Same price of other venues around Disney world... flying fish was offering 40% discount for limited time... I used it and sirloin was same price (45$)

Drinks are same price of boat house and steak and pasta re the same price of Stk and other venues not much different from epcot.

Unless you’re happy with burgers or quick service that would be a table service with the price of a quick service.

40% is indeed very heavy, we have to check if the Sunday brunch allows discount because there is a game changer.

The venues have a different menu dinners tho.

Jon81uk

This restaurant seemed doomed from the beginning. All the rumours were for something very different. There are already other places serving Italian cuisine. You either need to offer a unique experience or great food. The Hideaway could have been a fantastic unique experience if it offered the Trader Sam style of theming and plenty of hidden secrets.
Blaze Pizza and Chicken Guy are proving that people want low priced quick service food, so I don't see why they thought Pizza Pointe would work.

The switch from bars & clubs to restaurants hasn't really worked for parts of Disney Springs in my opinion. The shops are OK, but there are just too many restaurants.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This restaurant seemed doomed from the beginning. All the rumours were for something very different. There are already other places serving Italian cuisine. You either need to offer a unique experience or great food. The Hideaway could have been a fantastic unique experience if it offered the Trader Sam style of theming and plenty of hidden secrets.
Blaze Pizza and Chicken Guy are proving that people want low priced quick service food, so I don't see why they thought Pizza Pointe would work.

The switch from bars & clubs to restaurants hasn't really worked for parts of Disney Springs in my opinion. The shops are OK, but there are just too many restaurants.
It is more a case of balancing demand. During the evenings and weekends the restaurants typically have lines out of the door. But during the daytime there is a lot of available capacity. These offers help pad the daytime.

slappy magoo

DEAD right. 40%? Something very serious is going on.

Personal prediction: This is a dead restaurant.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
Yeah you might be right but there is another thread up here about how attendance throughout WDW is softer than expected. If it's affecting the bread and butter of the resort, the parks and the resorts, I'd think it's affecting everything else down the line like shops and restaurants, too.

butterxcup

We just went Saturday to try out the discount. Service and food were great but don’t think we would have ate there for lunch without the discount.

For a group of three lunch was around $70 without the discount (one person did order a higher priced item but it was because she couldn’t eat anything else due to diet reasons).
After discount and tip we were around $48 or so if I remember correctly. Which is decently normal if we go to eat at any other sit down restaurant in the Orlando area for lunch.

I would say if you’re an annual pass holder it’s worth a try.

Cookizza

We just went Saturday to try out the discount. Service and food were great but don’t think we would have ate there for lunch without the discount.

Maria and Enzo's, or Enzo's Hideaway?

I think the latter's menu sounds better, but we'll give both a go while the promotion is active. (Hopefully they don't get any sassy ideas and rescind the discount before year's end.) My fella and I have an ambitious, "hell yeah, we're nerdy completionists" goal to dine at every Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens QS & TS locale. If there's ever a chance to save money, it's aces for us!

butterxcup

Maria and Enzo's, or Enzo's Hideaway?

I think the latter's menu sounds better, but we'll give both a go while the promotion is active. (Hopefully they don't get any sassy ideas and rescind the discount before year's end.) My fella and I have an ambitious, "hell yeah, we're nerdy completionists" goal to dine at every Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens QS & TS locale. If there's ever a chance to save money, it's aces for us!

Oh sorry forgot that detail! Maria and Enzo’s. Have to say, we looked at the menu online and it didn’t sound that great. However, when we went in person the menu was different and had a good amount of choices (for those of us not on a strict diet).

After Saturday’s good experience we’re planing to try Enzo’s Hideaway a bit later on.

fngoofy

I hope Mellow Mushroom takes this space over when they fail (and they do deserve to fail.)

It already fits their funky atmosphere. It would be such a better / more popular fit. Great pizza, salads, sandwiches and lots of beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom