News Win a one-of-a-kind Walt Disney World experience - Glamping in Pandora

Minnie Mum

Only for Americans? Sam the Eagle must be feeling really proud this morning. Camping in a tent and touring the parks in July is not my idea of a fun time. But the VIP tours would be great.

DisneyDefenders

Did anyone on these boards successfully enter this contest? It seems, from several social media posts I found, that a large number of people had difficulty uploading their video to enter. Does anyone know who can be contacted to see if they are doing anything to help those who had technical difficulties, or if they would consider extending the deadline, considering the glitches on their website? Apparently, the comments that have been posted over the past week on social media about the glitches, have gone unanswered.

EPICOT

You've got to be kidding me.

The people that won are a newly-wed couple. Ok, sounds great. But wait, they were just on the Disney Fairytale Weddings TV show and got to do a fancy proposal at Aulani. Seems a little unfair to not pick someone else...

Was their video entry just their episode on Disney Fairytale Weddings?

KBLovedDisney

You've got to be kidding me.

The people that won are a newly-wed couple. Ok, sounds great. But wait, they were just on the Disney Fairytale Weddings TV show and got to do a fancy proposal at Aulani. Seems a little unfair to not pick someone else...

Well, that's...not right...
tenor.gif

KBLovedDisney

Ha and my first thought was your were glamping out inside the Pandora Charm store on Main Street! :rolleyes:
I think you are thinking Black Friday sales...

That would be a scary thought if Disney ventured into that.

People lining up at the stores at 3 in the morning for sales.:hungover:

dreamfinder

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom