News Blueberry Grass Band to perform at Epcot's Canada Pavilion for a limited engagement

wannabeBelle

Fabulous! I'm glad the current band is on its way out, they've been the least favorite so far. Looking forward to checking these folks out next week.
Actually I didn't mind Suroit, I thought they were OK. The problem I have with many of these acts is that they perform entirely in another language. I'd like to see both languages to have more of connection with the English speaking audience. Marie

Walt d

Fabulous! I'm glad the current band is on its way out, they've been the least favorite so far. Looking forward to checking these folks out next week.
I still would like off Kilter back” Jamie and the boys are the best.watch the video of the last concert on you tube as there had to be, 2000 people there . No one else had a following, like they did!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We have a rich variety of wild berries as well as maple trees. Not only that, we have recently learned to eat with cutlery. Dunking our pancakes in maple syrup was getting sticky. :cautious:
I was wondering why I kept catching a hint of maple syrup when we had beverages at Disney Springs a couple Octobers ago.

wannabeBelle

I still would like off Kilter back” Jamie and the boys are the best.watch the video of the last concert on you tube as there had to be, 2000 people there . No one else had a following, like they did!
Check out Mulch's last day!!! Sorry guys I messed up the earlier link!!!
Marie

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom