News Disney's Animal Kingdom tests a new stroller parking system

HauntedMansionFLA

2D5D5A6C-5B11-4118-A374-A87484E8663F.jpeg
2D5D5A6C-5B11-4118-A374-A87484E8663F.jpeg

Got to love it at DAK

MrHappy

If you let people with strollers upset you, then you should really find a new hobby.
I don't find the amount of strollers an issue, I'm much too busy with my own stuff while in the World to take a conscious mental note. I've gone as a couple before kids and now as a parent with 3. Personally, I'd rather be stroller free. People are acting like parents WANT to lug that beast around - folding it on the tram, smushing onto the monorail. I can't wait to NOT pay extra money to rent one. But until then, saddle up!

EDIT: But that suitcase couple above, that's just weird.

HauntedMansionFLA

If you let people with strollers upset you, then you should really find a new hobby.
I don't find the amount of strollers an issue, I'm much too busy with my own stuff while in the World to take a conscious mental note. I've gone as a couple before kids and now as a parent with 3. Personally, I'd rather be stroller free. People are acting like parents WANT to lug that beast around - folding it on the tram, smushing onto the monorail. I can't wait to NOT pay extra money to rent one. But until then, saddle up!

EDIT: But that suitcase couple above, that's just weird.
You would be shocked on how many times you would see people with their luggage at the parks. I always do a double take. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom