News 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

SukaVayne33

I am just wondering if it was from the firework in the crowd. Or like you guys said may have been technical difficulties ya know. I am also wondering if maybe due to the Jack Frost cold issue they may not have done it. I haven't seen it yet but will next weekend. That really sucks too if they may of cut it for cut backs save money type of deal. Sorry it wasn't or isn't what everyone is use to, I know I would be upset and a lil mad too.

SukaVayne33

Truth is we will never know, which is why I just "let it go" as our Nordic friend would say
Hopefully I shall see this coming up weekend when I go I can see the full thing or if stuff has been cut. I thought just from what people were saying that it was not right, if the weather and wind had anything to do with it. You know Mother Nature wasn't letting it go.

I am just wondering if it was from the firework in the crowd. Or like you guys said may have been technical difficulties ya know. I am also wondering if maybe due to the Jack Frost cold issue they may not have done it. I haven't seen it yet but will next weekend. That really sucks too if they may of cut it for cut backs save money type of deal. Sorry it wasn't or isn't what everyone is use to, I know I would be upset and a lil mad too.
Thursday's tag was missing the floating mines (understandably) but the finale seemed to be complete. Temperature was in the low 50s.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Another night and still the same lackluster holiday tag. The holiday tag in its current form is a complete embarrassment.
Tried watching ROE online tonight, not always easy to do. ROE itself looks intact, Missed We Go On but I'm sure that would end up on here it there was problems. A POE Tag is there, but looks sick, It's been sick since Fri. Could our insiders find out what's going on???? This is nuts! ESP since this is ROE's Final Holiday Season! I HOPE they won't destroy ROE before it Ends!!!

jrhwdw

This may be a little far fetched, but something we should look for the next couple years, If this new POE Tag is an indication of Epcot Forever and The full replacement...Epcot might be better off sticking with ROE! If they don't mess that up!

jrhwdw

Peace On Earth Finale-gate 2k18!!

I think we need to start questioning what NYE will be like. If they are too afraid of blasting off an earth shattering finale after a small mishap last week, I can't imagine they are going to go through with shooting off pyro around the entire park. How long before we see the in park pyro cut from HEA?? It is clear Disney is afraid of shooting pyro near guests.
I'm not Shocked or mad that Epcot cut the mines after the misshap, We all know it needs to be done safely. However no other pyro went into the crowd,, some pyro is still used in the POE Tag and ROE is still intact. So, what's the problem?!?!?!?!

Rteetz

I'm not Shocked or mad that Epcot cut the mines after the misshap, We all know it needs to be done safely. However no other pyro went into the crowd,, some pyro is still used in the POE Tag and ROE is still intact. So, what's the problem?!?!?!?!
The finale is reduced. There are videos on twitter that show its much less than even a week or so ago. That’s the problem.

fluffy

Listening to a few gloomy gusses and making that kind of decision is truly your loss.
Hmm....is that not why we come here? We come to get other people's opinions on something they did that we haven't done so we can make a decision. I think it's a "win" not lose for us particularly. We have 2 disabled people in our group so knowing that there are huge lines for this helps me make a better decision for them. It helps no one to judge people for their choices.

mightynine

I just got back from WDW - saw 3 Illuminations since it would likely be the last time I'll get to watch. On Tuesday and Wednesday (11/26 and 11/27) the holiday tag's ending was complete, but on Friday (11/30), the ending blast was definitely cut back.

It surprised me. (Also surprising: finding out the railing right outside the Odyssey bathrooms are a great place to watch.)

Last edited:

Kkar

Another night and still the same lackluster holiday tag. The holiday tag in its current form is a complete embarrassment.
We were there Sunday and were completed disappointed with the PoE "Finale". Honestly, there really wasn't one. Just a handful of shells going up during the last 15 seconds. Completely unacceptable. We were really embarrassed too, as we brought some first-timers with us and we were totally hyping up the finale prior to the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom