Jason Kirk New Magic Kingdom Head

Mat Cauthon

Risky move. Is he gonna hit on all ladies (forget about it if they're wearing green face paint), walk around with all the CMs and start fistfights with misbehaving guests, and occasionally stand on the castle forecourt delivering an over the top incredibly hammy speech about emotion and love?
CM's should avoid wearing red to work when there are rumors of layoffs...first ones to get whacked every time...just saying.
43f1f908d979b78c-600x400.jpg

Dutch Inn '76

Seriously, would you rather have another MBA running things or a lawyer? Anyway, I thought Industrial Engineering had more to do with processes...

Industrial Engineering is both of these things, and more. Efficiency, processes, systems, planning, supply chain, etc, etc...

montyz81

Risky move. Is he gonna hit on all ladies (forget about it if they're wearing green face paint), walk around with all the CMs and start fistfights with misbehaving guests, and occasionally stand on the castle forecourt delivering an over the top incredibly hammy speech about emotion and love?
If he can bring Spock back to life, I'm sure he can brush off some of that skill to his cousin so he can bring MK back to life!

WEDwaydatamover

There is a very good interview with Dan Cockerall discussing his thoughts on MK while departing. He suggested Jason Kirk to be a great successor. As it happened to be...

Good long interview on youtube posted this week I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom