Disney sees studio revenue soar 21% after 'Black Panther' crushed expectations

spock8113

What they fail to mention is the recent tax reform that gave big businesses reduced tax rates.
That flushed in huge amounts of money to these businesses making it look like they're making bigger profits and,
consequently, they buy back their own stocks raising the share prices once again making them look good, temporarily.
Granted Black Panther made them money, but it's more complicated than that.
As a share holder of some of these companies, good for me and them!

jaxonp

Iger also mentioned he believes its inevitable they will build more parks in new markets including China.

Without a doubt, a second park will be coming to Shanghai after seeing how crazy busy it was (compatible to Magic Kingdom) a few weeks ago. That place has good infrustructure in place for expansion now. How soon is anyone's guess but I'd imagine it will come as soon as the Shanghai government gives it the go ahead.

Rteetz

Without a doubt, a second park will be coming to Shanghai after seeing how crazy busy it was (compatible to Magic Kingdom) a few weeks ago. That place has good infrustructure in place for expansion now. How soon is anyone's guess but I'd imagine it will come as soon as the Shanghai government gives it the go ahead.
The TEA also said China is expected the be the largest theme park market in the world by 2020.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom