Changes coming to the character line-up at Hollywood and Vine breakfast

I'mwatchinguWizowski

I wish they’d gear something more towards boys. We have all the princes dining. I’d love woody and buzz, pj masks or something other than the girlie stuff. (No offense to the girlie stuff (we still go it it;) I just have boys who aren’t really that into it:(

MomofPrincessGrace

I wish they’d gear something more towards boys. We have all the princes dining. I’d love woody and buzz, pj masks or something other than the girlie stuff. (No offense to the girlie stuff (we still go it it;) I just have boys who aren’t really that into it:(
I would LOVE a Toy Story character meal. We did the Disney Junior dine when mine was 5, and she was just at that age where she wasn't really into Disney Junior.

Bring on the new Muppet Babies please! They are so darn adorable and both my kids love the new show.
This would be so CUTE!

tissandtully

Interesting choice. Goofy can be found all over WDW.

As the dad of a 4 and 2 year old, I wonder what the character rights agreements would be with the PJ Masks? I see those kids everywhere with virtually no park presence.
Think they are in the same licensed shows like Octonauts and Vampirina. They aren’t made by Walt Disney TV Animation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom