News Return to Sleepy Hollow event 2018

diznicrazi87

Good gravy, just called back.....still was not able to book BUT I was told this time the $60 level includes the Van Tassel dessert party in the blacksmith shop. Plus all the other items in the lower packages......wish all the agents had the same info!

ppete1975

Just called, so excited......alas can't book yet, it's a 180 day window for booking....agent also verified dessert party must be booked seperately. So yep the $60 is another charge. We went last year it was awesome!!!!!!!
Will be booking ours as soon as the 180 day opens up!
60 is another charge? so you cant watch the movie or get a pic without spending more money?

Rogue21

Did this last year for $38. It included the movie, priority photo op with the Headless Horseman, small cooler type bag filled with candy, a large bag of popcorn, special event pin and lanyard. Aside from the goodies, the atmosphere was kinda cool -- especially since you can hear the horses moving around in their stalls, even if you can only make out their shadow. Well worth it. Then.

Last edited:

ppete1975

C'mon, son.

20180323_140748.png
I just didn't put it past Disney and their upcharges lately :)

ppete1975

Did this last year for $38. It included the movie, priority photo op with the Headless Horseman, small cooler type bag filled with candy, a large bag of popcorn, special even pin and lanyard. Aside from the goodies, the atmosphere was kinda cool -- especially since you can hear the horses moving around in their stalls, even if you can only make out their shadow. Well worth it. Then.
that sounds worth it!!! I would do that, my only issue is there is so much stuff to do at the parks that I don't get to the other stuff (some day I want to do the luau at Polynesian for example)

Rogue21

that sounds worth it!!! I would do that, my only issue is there is so much stuff to do at the parks that I don't get to the other stuff (some day I want to do the luau at Polynesian for example)

True, but my sister and I opted for this because it was such a better price point than MNSSHP. As much as I may love the holiday parties, some trips they can be cost prohibitive.

DisneyDebRob

Good gravy, just called back.....still was not able to book BUT I was told this time the $60 level includes the Van Tassel dessert party in the blacksmith shop. Plus all the other items in the lower packages......wish all the agents had the same info!
Reading your post quickly and thought you said vin diesel dessert party. Still wouldn’t do it for 60 bucks.:cool:

Animaniac93-98

The $22 option includes a pin and the meet and greet. The extra $16 is for the tote bag and a shorter wait to get your picture. +$22 more and you get dessert.

HoraceHorizons

I just booked the last $22 option on the 30th. They said the movie and pin would be included but they would only let us take a photo with the Headless Horseman "if there is enough time." They then said I would just have to wait for the VIP's to take their photo's first.
TBH, I'm kind of excited about this. I mean, I will enjoy it either way but does anyone know if they usually have the time? Or if people have ever not gotten the meet and greet option without the "priority" photo option? I feel like DISNEY wouldnt even state there is a chance of taking a photo if there wasnt time. No?
I enjoy sitting in the back at films anyhow but wouldve paid the premium for the photo without the priority seating.

Basically, I'm a 40-year old man on a WDW message board looking for reassurance that I get to meet the damn headless horseman.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom