News Return to Sleepy Hollow event 2018

Bairstow

So for $40 you get to watch a cartoon in a barn and if it's not raining there's a meet-and-greet with an animal?
Am I missing something here?

IMG_8563-1024x768.jpg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
The way I read it, Disney has once again decided to offer an upcharge to their upcharge...

For $22 you get to watch a really old Disney movie. For $38, you get to watch the really old movie and get a photo with an actor dressed up in a headless horseman costume to commemorate watching the movie.

For $60, you get dessert thrown in. (note: I called to verify -- the $60 includes the movie and the photo)

But doesn't it say something about the public perception of Disney that we were wondering whether or not it might...?

HauntedMansionFLA

The way I read it, Disney has once again decided to offer an upcharge to their upcharge...

For $22 you get to watch a really old Disney movie. For $38, you get to watch the really old movie and get a photo with an actor dressed up in a headless horseman costume to commemorate watching the movie.

For $60, you get dessert thrown in. (note: I called to verify -- the $60 includes the movie and the photo)

But doesn't it say something about the public perception of Disney that we were wondering whether or not it might...?
Booked;)

ThatMouse

So for $40 you get to watch a cartoon in a barn and if it's not raining there's a meet-and-greet with an animal?
Am I missing something here?

Thanks for the photo -- that explains everything! Usually the movies are free, especially OLD movies, so that's why people are upset about the $22.

Also, somebody at Disney corporate has the Return On Investment of the first "dessert party" on their whiteboard that has been there so long that is now permanently stuck there without the use of some industrial strength cleaner.

ppete1975

I think this would be fun if the dessert party was 30-40... 60 I just cant see that. I mean most of the hotels have movie nights or is that just POR Riverside

diznicrazi87

Just called, so excited......alas can't book yet, it's a 180 day window for booking....agent also verified dessert party must be booked seperately. So yep the $60 is another charge. We went last year it was awesome!!!!!!!
Will be booking ours as soon as the 180 day opens up!

diznicrazi87

They need to get the agents on the same page I was told the dessert party is another charge added to the $22 OR the $38??????

mitchk

Just called, so excited......alas can't book yet, it's a 180 day window for booking....agent also verified dessert party must be booked seperately. So yep the $60 is another charge. We went last year it was awesome!!!!!!!
Will be booking ours as soon as the 180 day opens up!

Unbelievable, does anyone know what dessert party even consists of?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom