News 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

Princess Leia

To anyone who has already gone, are there any favorite food/drinks that should be sampled? And conversely, any that should be avoided at all costs?

rocketraccoon

Someone else's pic of the cutting board that you get for going 4 times:
D95te3K.jpg

It's pretty small, but still a nice lil' thing. Kinda like it better than the glasses from years past. Don't expect a full-sized cutting board though.

boufa

I guess they're trying to make up for that mid-festival price hike.
WHAT?!?!?

I am entertained by the Dinsey Lovers (or haters, I can't tell the difference) on this board, but what?!?!?!

They replaced one group with another due to illness. You all would be rightly screaming bloody murder if they had simply canceled the shows this weekend because they couldn't (or wouldn't) find a replacement.

I appreciate sarcasm, but it has to be part of the conversation to make sense.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
WHAT?!?!?

I am entertained by the Dinsey Lovers (or haters, I can't tell the difference) on this board, but what?!?!?!

They replaced one group with another due to illness. You all would be rightly screaming bloody murder if they had simply canceled the shows this weekend because they couldn't (or wouldn't) find a replacement.

I appreciate sarcasm, but it has to be part of the conversation to make sense.
Pre-price-hike, I wouldn't. I can understand people getting sick. Post-price-hike, the expectation is there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom