News Remaining child care centers closing July 31st.

GenerationX

My boys loved these clubs back in the day, and we were happy to have one quiet dinner while on vacation.

Now, the big question is, as of August 1st, what are they going to do with the Clubs? Options:
1. The River Country approach. Touch nothing and let them rot so that they can be discovered by 23rd century archaeologists ("We have what we believe to be a primitive child containment facility here.").
2. Convert them to timeshares. Who wouldn't want points in a space with pre-vomited carpeting ("Putting the Code V in DVC")?
3. Put in a ping pong table with Mickey-eared paddles and call it a day.

Walt d

The pj thing, thats disney for not keeping with a dress code. At the gate. Its not mk, its wall mart, or people of wall mart

21stamps

Lilo’s Playhouse $46.75 with AP or DVC discount
4:30pm to midnight $6.23/hr

Pixar Play Zone $65 no discounts available
5:00pm to 10:30pm $11.82/hr

What was it without the discount? This new one sounds like full on structured activities and characters.

NM, just looked it up. $55 was normal price.
$10 difference. 1.5 hours less if you left your kids there from 4:30-midnight.

Jenifurby

Do you think a lot of people had their kids stay from open to close?
That’s a long time.

Not everyone, but some especially if being utilized for a wedding and reception or Disney after hours. Or if you have a kid like mine that specifically requests “Don’t pick me up until the end!”

The Sandcastle Club at Beach Club during food and wine is very popular and books up quickly. I wonder if Disney will reopen the children’s activity center there seasonally during F&W.

21stamps

Not everyone, but some especially if being utilized for a wedding and reception or Disney after hours. Or if you have a kid like mine that specifically requests “Don’t pick me up until the end!”

The Sandcastle Club at Beach Club during food and wine is very popular and books up quickly. I wonder if Disney will reopen the children’s activity center there seasonally during F&W.

Yeah, it would be a pain to go from YC/BC/BW to the Contemporary just to drop the kids off.
Wasn’t there a kids club at the Swan? I wonder if that books quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom