New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
That was my favorite part - but I also love the Old Mill and was so happy they included a fairly obscure IP in that show.

How is the finale act - the big swings? It was really lacking when I saw it.
I swear to god i dont remember so many people being involved in the big swings act. Ive seen it done with 6 women. Then 9 women. All the men were new to me. Maybe it was a covid thing. I sweat the cast grew by double.

But it was more exciting than i remember it being for sure.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I swear to god i dont remember so many people being involved in the big swings act. Ive seen it done with 6 women. Then 9 women. All the men were new to me. Maybe it was a covid thing. I sweat the cast grew by double.

But it was more exciting than i remember it being for sure.
The original swings were a big miss for me.

A swing -- powered by others pushing -- throws you into the air... you do a simple acrobatic flip/twist, and you land on super thick mats which the other ladies are holding up off the ground and let go when you land.

And if they're going to land on the other swing, there's no timing. The other team holds the landing-swing up in place for you.

I'm glad they're evolving the acts over time to make the weaker ones better.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The original swings were a big miss for me.

A swing -- powered by others pushing -- throws you into the air... you do a simple acrobatic flip/twist, and you land on super thick mats which the other ladies are holding up off the ground and let go when you land.

And if they're going to land on the other swing, there's no timing. The other team holds the landing-swing up in place for you.

I'm glad they're evolving the acts over time to make the weaker ones better.
Possibly. But I certainly cant do that sh**. So its nice to watch people who can do that, do that. 👉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom