deleted

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
First the official snack cheese of the WDW resort, now the official Cellphone case of the WDW Resort, what’s next????

If they announce an official ED drug of the WDW Resort next, I’m probably not going to renew my AP!(Or maybe I will??..)

VaderTron

And still no Disney cases for androids

I have used Otter Box for my Samsung Galaxy phones for many years. How can a brand be called the "official" case of Disney when they only market to a certain demographic? I've never had an I-Phone and with the prices jumping into the dumb zone I doubt I ever will. Samsung Galaxy users are not a small group. Why do they continue to overlook them? My wife and I would definitely buy these if they were for Samsung Galaxy S series.

aw14

First the official snack cheese of the WDW resort, now the official Cellphone case of the WDW Resort, what’s next????

If they announce an official ED drug of the WDW Resort next, I’m probably not going to renew my AP!(Or maybe I will??..)
rise and shine with Mickey (and Minnie) ;)

KBLovedDisney

Do they specify what version of the iPhone the new Otterbox cases will be available for?

Funny enough, I went from a new Android phone and downgraded to the older iPhone SE (my first iPhone mind you and got a black Defender Otterbox for it) because I was tired of hauling around a pop-tart. Don't get me wrong though, the new phones regardless of the user interface or size are beautiful! I just like having a smaller phone to carry around.

aw14

Do they specify what version of the iPhone the new Otterbox cases will be available for?

Funny enough, I went from a new Android phone and downgraded to the older iPhone SE (my first iPhone mind you and got a black Defender Otterbox for it) because I was tired of hauling around a pop-tart. Don't get me wrong though, the new phones regardless of the user interface or size are beautiful! I just like having a smaller phone to carry around.
currently just the 7's and 8's

http://www.otterbox.com/en-us/disney-classics

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well, now that there is an "Official Protective Case", that's one less "Official" item needing a sponsor. Some others are still up for grabs, if you work for a company looking to sponsor one of the following:

Official Garden Decoration
Official Ice Cube
Official Pencil Sharpener
Official Shoelace
Official Magnet
Official Towel
Official Bottle Holder

Please note: This list is not inclusive, there are many more sponsorship opportunities available.

Angry Warlock

I don't think people will be buying up the IPhone X, just too expensive for a family or many single people. Apple is also trying to force a phone upgrade cycle and I don't think it will work. Too many places now that will replace a battery, screen whatever in an IPhone which wasn't true in recent past.

I switched to Andriod phones and my latest is a Moto G5 plus. Water resistant, gorilla glass etc. Never broke a screen but seen many IPhones with broke screens. I would say buy an Otter box for your IPhone because you need it. Android phones in general? No need.
Did you see the all time high Apple share price on Friday ? The iPhone X caused that. People are buying it.

Goofnut1980

You got the iPhone X?? o_O
Is it truly as great as they say it is? Or is it a 1,000 dollar emoji machine?

(Honestly, the only reason I would ever pay those crazy prices for a phone is if it was platinum and diamond studded.)

It is amazing! everyone needs one. The hardest part if not having a home button. But the camera takes some amazing pictures!

KBLovedDisney

It is amazing! everyone needs one. The hardest part if not having a home button. But the camera takes some amazing pictures!
Can't we just go back to simple flip phones and just make them smart? No offense to the technology that we now have, but I miss actual buttons. Touch screen is neat and all but I am one of the few who liked clamshell phones with clicky buttons.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Can't we just go back to simple flip phones and just make them smart? No offense to the technology that we now have, but I miss actual buttons. Touch screen is neat and all but I am one of the few who liked clamshell phones with clicky buttons.
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/6/22/15852686/samsung-folder-flip-2-korea-release
Samsung and a couple smaller phone manufacturers have been making "smart" flip phones for a couple of years. There's always a couple every year. Don't get any hopes of them coming to the US because they probably wouldn't be profitable enough. You might be able to import them, it really depends on the bands they support.

trainplane3

That actually looks really nice.
I agree. I know it's not for me but the design is nice. Only thing is, I'm sure it doesn't have the battery life like the old flip phones. $260 flat out for a decently spec'd phone isn't bad especially considering how much I just spent on a Pixel 2 XL.

aw14

Sorry for the 4 month bump. Just got my Mickey stride Case for my X. It matches my wife’s Minnie Case for her 8. Good quality OtterBox Case. Well done overall

Princess Leia

If they come out with cases that are themed to the parks, I’ll say goodbye to my ‘millennial pink’ phone case that matches my ‘millennial pink’ phone and get one.

aw14

Actually the do. There are castle clear cases (both labled for DL and WDW) and so far I’ve seen the princesses. eBay is littered with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom