American Music Machine Closing 9/30

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
I searched for this, but didn't see anything.
American Music Machine will be performing their final shows today. Anyone know what's gonna be moving in?
My vote is for the return of Blast!, but that's clearly a pipedream.

NearTheEars

I enjoyed them but didn't really consider them a staple of World Showcase.

I enjoyed it the first couple of times, but then the songs never changed. Now obviously only APs or frequent visitors would notice that. The last few times we saw them was just because they performed before a F&G band.

Kman101

This is a shame. I really enjoyed them when I finally saw them. Talented and well done. The small crowd I was around seemed to really enjoy it too.

Kman101

No loss at all. Nothing like hearing today's trashy music being sang in the World Showcase

I agree the fit in WS was strange but I still enjoyed them. They sang a variety of songs from different decades (at least in the set I saw) not just today's "trashy" (which I disagree with) music.

SpaceMountain77

Would be nice to see Junk get a short residency. They are amazing on DCL.

I wholeheartedly agree! "Give us Junk!"
eopeop379921.jpg

ThatMouse

I absolutely hope they change it each year. It's rude to go in and sit down and then leave, because you've already seen it. I'm sure they understand, but it's still rude. It's a lot of work to do the same show multiple times each day. They really need entertainment that changes - different songs, different jokes, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom