Pandora's Satu'li Canteen to offer breakfast during peak periods only

GlacierGlacier

I enjoyed the breakfast while it lasted, but I understand why they're getting rid of it. If it only serves it for an hour, and they have to prep for lunch at the same time, it's probably a big waste of money and/or time. Man am I going to miss those breakfast pods though.

FullSailDan

Guest demand isn't super high for breakfast in general outside of something grab and go. This location in particular suffers because most of the people there early are jumping in line and hanging out for 3 hours for the FoP. They are looking for lunch and to get on with their day after.

Minthorne

I found the breakfast stuffed bun thing disappointing. Very little filling, too much bland bun. I should have tried the oatmeal.

cjkeating

Very disappointing. This was part of my plan for one of my morning at AK later in the year.

The breakfast menu seemed to share ingredients with the main menu so I don't think the breakfast menu was too much hassle. More like just saving a few $!

Epcot82Guy

That's really disappointing. The hash with Chorizo they had was one of the most solid quick service breakfast offerings around. I understand they are trying to maximize, but the breakfast offerings of any worth seem to be getting fewer and farther between at both the resorts and parks. Add it to the list for non-renewal of the AP, I guess. :(

matt9112

what the he'll!

there's only one place for breakfast in the park?

ok guys you can't Disney unless you overpay to breakfast with mickey or a princess. seems like that's the strategy. I ate breakfast here and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the same crap they have all over property (mostly) this is really low.

cjkeating

what the he'll!

there's only one place for breakfast in the park?

ok guys you can't Disney unless you overpay to breakfast with mickey or a princess. seems like that's the strategy. I ate breakfast here and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the same crap they have all over property (mostly) this is really low.

Is there still a quick service breakfast option at AK or just Tusker House?

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yak & Yeti has a local food cafe next door to Yak & Yeti which does QS breakfast looking at the dining options

aw14

I just learned about this today. So disappointed. Had the sausage and hash in June and was planning again in November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom