Disney offering new Fantasmic Dessert and VIP Viewing Experience

drizgirl

A vip treatment reduces the other guests' treatment to second-rate.

Disney is better as an egalitarian experience (every guest a vip!), than behaving as a cutthroat airline trying to squeeze its piggies...uh, guests, out for all their worth with tiered treatment and everything monetised. Now to wait for TWDC to start overbooking guest experiences and when they all show up to drag the least valuable pig out....
:joyfull:

Bolt

IMG_1671.JPG
I assumed it would be this.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
A vip treatment reduces the other guests' treatment to second-rate.

Disney is better as an egalitarian experience (every guest a vip!), than behaving as a cutthroat airline trying to squeeze its piggies...uh, guests, out for all their worth with tiered treatment and everything monetised. Now to wait for TWDC to start overbooking guest experiences and when they all show up to drag the least valuable pig out....

First step will be A B C pricing on seats

Jeremy P

Did they mention this during the booking process or is it somewhere on the dessert party page that I'm not seeing?

It was mentioned during the booking process. There is a little area for the "small print" when it's talking about cancellations and paying in advance and all that, it says seating is in the first two rows and guests may get wet.

mhaftman7

What. We always get the Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose for lunch and sit on the bench closest to the railing and have never gotten wet. Must be a wind related experience. But you're telling me now that now I can't sit front row without a dessert package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom