‘Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire’ Experience coming to Disney Springs

bhg469

Finally got to try this... HOLY COW!!!! I will do anything this company puts out. I cant wrap my brain around how great this could be for more attractions in the future. My friend said a ghost busters quote while we were "suiting up" and i thought that would be pure genius. I legitimately was feeling a fear of falling off a platform at one point, and then absolute joy at seeing a rack of blaster rifles on the wall, reaching out and actually grabbing one... Like nothing could prepare me for the physical interactions on this attraction. This has sights, smells, feelings of heat and it is all constantly great throug the whole experience.

Bairstow

Finally got to try this... HOLY COW!!!! I will do anything this company puts out. I cant wrap my brain around how great this could be for more attractions in the future. My friend said a ghost busters quote while we were "suiting up" and i thought that would be pure genius. I legitimately was feeling a fear of falling off a platform at one point, and then absolute joy at seeing a rack of blaster rifles on the wall, reaching out and actually grabbing one... Like nothing could prepare me for the physical interactions on this attraction. This has sights, smells, feelings of heat and it is all constantly great throug the whole experience.

Is this sarcasm?
I honestly can't tell.

...it's a yungle

I enjoyed it very much. Blown away by it actually, but I’m new to VR. Experienced this with my 17 yr. old daughter and she too was a big, big fan. So much so, we did it again the next evening. A group with 3 pre-teens ahead of us were giddy afterward. So, male/female and pre-teens to 50 year olds...good coverage! Here’s what we took advantage of second go around, no spoilers, after first experience where we felt some need to “escape” and moved very quickly. Focus on visor helps🙃 Slow. It. Down. I’m not suggesting back up the attraction, but rather, just take it ALL in. Look everywhere, I mean everywhere, because they’ve got it all covered and you’ll see so much. And lastly, use that weapon, on everything!😏

Jimdalva

We did this, Mon 3-26-18, as a walk up at 11:45 am and went right in. We are a couple 50s/60s, and we were teamed up with a similar couple. We paid a total of $69. and change for two.

We have never done any VR before and we were Amazed. The heights, heat, smells and firing blasters were All amazing. Seeing my wife as a little storm trooper was fantastic. As others have said, look everywhere, up and down. And shoot everything! Be sure to turn up tour head set to hear everything. Now go enjoy.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The dates for The Void go into the first week of May, but May 4 (May the fourth be with you) is blocked out.

Could anyone dropping by Disney Springs stop by The Void and ask what's going on?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Maybe that day is SOLD OUT.

When times are sold out they don't disappear they are GREYED OUT.

I'd say that, or they have a special event booked.

May the Fourth......Im guessing its highly likely there is something special going on there for Star Wars Day.

Yes, thank you for joining in that supposition already stated. My post was to see if anyone going to DS can stop by and physically ask the staff there what's happening since their website doesn't say and they don't have a local number.

So, anyone going to Disney Springs real soon and can stop by and find out what they're doing on May 4th?

I am Timmy

When times are sold out they don't disappear they are GREYED OUT.

Yes, thank you for joining in that supposition already stated. My post was to see if anyone going to DS can stop by and physically ask the staff there what's happening since their website doesn't say and they don't have a local number.

So, anyone going to Disney Springs real soon and can stop by and find out what they're doing on May 4th?
If no one replies, you can go to the Void website and shoot them an email asking questions. I did this like five times before our trip in Dec. and they answered me pretty quick every time. Nice, lengthy answers, too. Let us know if you do this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom