Dockside Margaritas as Disney Springs to feature classic Pleasure Island drinks throughout the summe

bhg469

Oh, no, WDW -- you get no more money from me selling Kungalooshes until you bring back the Main Salon, the Colonel, the Library, the Mask Room, the Treasury, and all the characters to go with it!
I never got to experience the adventurers club but k can see you you would say this. It is the equivalent of selling merchandise for attractions that they closed for no good reason. If there is one thing I hate, its pandering, but it works, especially with a group of consumers that spend billions for nostalgia.

The_Jobu

Awesome!

I just saw this great doc last week and now this. Really makes me wish I could be there.

Like most things I've never experience, I associate all my knowledge of it from the Simpsons...

786668.gif

21stamps

No, but I REALLY want to. It's on my list of must-do-one-day.

I always look forward to all the bootleg videos though, especially of the Bill and Ted show.

I didn't even know Citywalk does something special for HHN!

Definitely do it when you can. We used to do Fantasy Fest in Key West and HHN back to back. So much fun.

I always thought CityWalk was a good time, and but yeah after HHN is some of my best memories there.

SSH

Definitely do it when you can. We used to do Fantasy Fest in Key West and HHN back to back. So much fun.I always thought CityWalk was a good time, and but yeah after HHN is some of my best memories there.

We've been to HHN 2x and loved it, but it was at least 8-10 yrs ago. Really looking forward to it this year. Never went to CitiWalk after - so will have to check that out! (But how does anyone have the energy after closing HHN at 1am? If I could only be 21 again for one night. I just can't party like that anymore. :hilarious::hilarious: :hilarious:

We have friends who do FF in KW every year and they keep asking us to go...I love KW, but I look at the pics and videos and those crowds look a wee bit nuts for me. Maybe one day...:D

Uncle Lupe

I must say I never dug into the Adventurers Club info before but I interested in the drink recipes. Found these for a Kungaloosh, which I thought was just an AC saying no clue it was a drink. Never did any research on this place.

Old Kungaloosh Recipe -- Circa 1997

1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice
Mix well.
'm
New Kungaloosh Recipe -- since 2000 or so

1 cup Daily's Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
1/4 cup blackberry brandy
Toss it in a blender with enough ice to make it slushy.

Which one will they use? I would assume the premixed daiquiri wins unfortunately. With that you'll have an overly and powerfully sweet strawberry mix with orange juice, Spiced rum and blackberry brandy. Never had brandy let alone blackberry kind to know what this would do to the taste other than add a flavor. Don't have blackberry brandy but I do have raspberry schnapps for a possible substitute. But overpowers drinks if using that much.

Could probably improve that by using Triple Sec or Blue Curacao instead of OJ and Captain Morgan Private Stock for smoother flavor.

The first one sounds good. With the vodka base, a coconut rum, a melon liqueur (gives the drink color and some flavor) , pineapple juice and a splash on cranberry? surprised it was not Grenadine but if Roes's is used it's just red corn syrup. This one I would like to try at home but I need to get some Midori. Seems like a good excuse to have it on hand also.

So who had the green ones and who had the purple ones? Which is better? Guessing on colors based on the liquors, correct me if I'm wrong. @21stamps @DavidS1234

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom