FAREWELL WISHES (an appreciation thread)

dnaja

We were there this past weekend to say goodbye from atop the California Grill. So many times I have watched my wife tear up over Wishes and as such it will always be special. Putting on the soundtrack in the car and shouting along with all the characters. I made these for our trip over the weekend as I wanted our send-off to be special. And as usual it was.

Attachments

• IMG_7593 (1).JPG
    IMG_7593 (1).JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 60

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
We used the finale to Wishes in a video we made to announce our pregnancy with our third child, so Wishes will always hold a special place in my heart. I was hesitant to see it go, but the initial videos we are seeing for HEA seem promising.

Rumrunner

All will miss wishes, the good feeling when they played Wish upon a Star. It was magical. I have a concern that the new show will be about other things, which I will not mention or detail. I listened to the music and while it was okay-that is about it. I will keep an open mind however but if Disney blows it they will get an earful. Just to have to hope they care.

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
[JIMINY]
Thanks folks, for making this little gathering of ours so extra magical.
From our family and friends to yours, goodnight, and may all your wishes come true.
So long!

Mikey73181

Just ordered one of the regular shirts and one of the passholder shirts. I'm sad I wasn't able to make it down there one last time to see it before it ended.

[JIMINY]
Thanks folks, for making this little gathering of ours so extra magical.
From our family and friends to yours, goodnight, and may all your wishes come true.
So long!

Even tho I'm in the middle of a divorce now, starting with that quote above and the Wishes song that followed, we played that at the reception to my wedding as people were leaving at the end of the night. (as well as using "Promise" from after Illuminations as our first dance song.) I'll really miss this show, but at least it will always live on, on youtube and all the videos I've taken.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

tonight's the last night of wishes, I'll be watching it live tonight. I'll miss Wishes allot mostly for the theming but hopefully this new show will be good as well. No music score even my favorite from the 90's Fantasy in the sky could never top that wishes music score. It's one of those scores you can't land everytime you come up with a soundtrack. No matter how good Happily ever may be no soundtrack can live up to Wishes.

Last edited:

Bacon

We were there this past weekend to say goodbye from atop the California Grill. So many times I have watched my wife tear up over Wishes and as such it will always be special. Putting on the soundtrack in the car and shouting along with all the characters. I made these for our trip over the weekend as I wanted our send-off to be special. And as usual it was.
Are does buttons official or fan made

THEMEPARKPIONEER

GREAT NEWS, good for me and i would imagine any others, can I go the distance will be returning in Happily ever after and it's the main song before the finalize played instrumentally like in wishes than sang by a full Shmphony quier!!!!!! This show just tied wishes in my point system

Last edited:

Minthorne

GREAT NEWS, good for me and i would imagine any others, can I go the distance will be returning in Happily ever after and it's the main song before the finalize played instrumentally like in wishes than sang by a full Shmphony quier!!!!!! This show just tied wishes in my point system

I'm glad - it's the only bit of Hercules in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom