It's Tough to Be a Bug closing for a week long refurbishment April 2017

deeevo

My first time on Alien Encouter, I was seven. I went in there against my better judgment, my dad had talked it up as the only real live alien ever captured and it was right here on Earth. Naturally, I bought it hook, line, and sinker. Funny when you're a grown up, not so funny when you're a kid with an alien phobia. Came out of there sobbing, my mom fuming, and my dad probably wanting to get away from us both. :hilarious:

At least with It's Tough To Be A Bug, you're not restrained in your seat, feeling trapped on AE was the worst part.
You have a cool dad...lol

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My first time on Alien Encouter, I was seven. I went in there against my better judgment, my dad had talked it up as the only real live alien ever captured and it was right here on Earth. Naturally, I bought it hook, line, and sinker. Funny when you're a grown up, not so funny when you're a kid with an alien phobia. Came out of there sobbing, my mom fuming, and my dad probably wanting to get away from us both. :hilarious:

What your dad did wasn't right. It's an uncle's job to set you up for traumatic fears and embarrassment.

Kman101

Like what? It's a great fit for the park and the tree of life theater.

I did say it's a great attraction, I love it. But like RSoxNo1 said I'd like something along the lines of DisneyNature. But it's just wanting something different. bugs works as well. It's not an issue that needs dealing with, not trying to imply that.

c-one

Was hoping this attraction was being put out of its misery. Effects are clever but cheap, storyline is completely incongruous, and who on earth cares about A Bug's Life in 2017? Makes Avatar seem like the cultural zeitgeist.

brb1006

Was hoping this attraction was being put out of its misery. Effects are clever but cheap, storyline is completely incongruous, and who on earth cares about A Bug's Life in 2017? Makes Avatar seem like the cultural zeitgeist.
Then again the attraction opened months before the film debuted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom