Once Upon A Time closed for refurbishment this week

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Adding the lasers to once as well hopefully? :,)
I hope not. Whilst the castle is getting a laser to match the other 3 night time shows in WDW why use it before the main show of the night? The projection shows already spoiled the surprise of rooftop launches before seeing them in Wishes.

You always need somewhere to go during a show. Don't play all your cards too soon.

Sped2424

I hope not. Whilst the castle is getting a laser to match the other 3 night time shows in WDW why use it before the main show of the night? The projection shows already spoiled the surprise of rooftop launches before seeing them in Wishes.

You always need somewhere to go during a show. Don't play all your cards too soon.
I just think a good deal is lost from once due to the lack of lasers but I get your point.

jrhwdw

Remember, TDL's OUAT has lasers. It's not a bad thing to make MK's closer to TDL's! Maybe they can add more pyro this week?

disneySimple2016

I got to see Wishes Original for Last time back in February 2017! I was sad this was going away. :( Oh well good things must comes to end. Disney World taking out lots of my favorite things lately, I'm only going every few years Disney Trip is not cheap!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Well it took only 2 years for forever to die out and for Remember to come back with projections, let's see how long it takes for them to bring back wishes with projections. I'd love to see a projection of Chernobog and have the castle turn into bald mountain then that song comes up. Forever the way I see it was only there to make the technology worth while make a new show for all that extra hype, once it does down they scraped it and bought back the old show.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Well it took only 2 years for forever to die out and for Remember to come back with projections, let's see how long it takes for them to bring back wishes with projections.

I thought that Disneyland Forever was always intended to only be temporary for the 60th anniversary...

jrhwdw

OUAT is back. Saw most of it periscope. Nothing new that I saw. Periscope is prob. not the place to test the clarity of the projections so IDK if they look any better.
Maybe they'll upgrade it closer to or after HEA's opening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom