Pandora Soft Opening Watch

djkidkaz

It appears they aren't releasing fast passes for the rides today with the soft open as they are not available on the app. Must be stand by only.

JeffBostock

I'm local, I wasn't going to try to brave the crowds but I honestly just want that AP magicband. I'm only about 15 minutes away. I was thinking of leaving at 7, grabbing a magic band and then check out what the single rider line looks like, then dip lol.

Gotcha. Well you probably already heard, but it's in soft opening now. However for some reason the single rider line for FoP is not open. We tried 15 minutes ago so are in line now to ride it a 2nd time. We got here at rope drop and rode it once already and didn't really have to wait. Now it's got a 45 minute wait posted. The queue is amazing though so the wait is no problem. Tomorrow will be different I'm sure unless you have a fastpass.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Just as an FYI (and it's been stated, but should be re-stated), the MDE app is showing wait times... 85 for FOP and 60 for RJ currently

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
River Journey has been holding pretty steady at 60 min (which from what I hear, is essentially a full queue [without FastPass]). Flight of Passage has fluctuated from 60 min to 100 min (70 min currently)... not too bad! It'll be interesting to see how crazy things get tomorrow...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Was the land pretty crowded? Based upon the wait times I saw on the app, it must have been packed. Glad some of you got to experience it today - it's pretty amazing.

I'm with both @wdwmagic and @Jones14 - tomorrow is going to be insane...and a holiday weekend.

I'll wait to ride again when I return in November for the Wine & Dine Half. Hopefully, the crowds will have thinned a tad.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Was the land pretty crowded?

I didn't think it was that crowded. Could walk up to order right away at the restaurant and only a couple of people in front of us to get the pineapple lumpias (yum). FoP queue was almost entirely filled, yet it only took us 55 minutes. Line for NRJ was very long and extended way outside the regular queue area and the shop was very crowded with lots of people buying stuff. Rest of AK was definitely less crowded. Wait for safari was only 10 minutes when we left Pandora at 2pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom