The Ultimate Disney Classics VIP Tour now available at the Magic Kingdom

L.C. Clench

I personally would never pay for any "ride availability" in AK, even if it included a show.lol. But, it seems like they may be gearing up for something.
I'd love to see/ hear how the Ultimate Day of Thrills has been doing since the switch to Soarin', I'd think a lot of people would be upset about that. Totally guessing though.
I suspect when Pandora opens the pay for play options are going to explode.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It's still a money grab, but the more I think about this, the better is sounds. If you have say 3 or 4 children between say the ages of 4 and 12 and you may be taking what will more than likely be your one and only family vacation to WDW, it guarantees your children will have at least a good if not great day at the MK. If, like my family, you've been to the MK dozens and dozens of time and will eventually go back, I'm not sure it's a great deal.

Agree but it makes me long for a time when a VIP guide was not needed for a great day at the MK if you had young children.

PB Watermelon

Okay, I'm sorry, but what is the point of this?? Pirates and Small World tend to have low wait times (in comparison to others), especially on a Tuesday. If you're going to justify this, at least add in some 'behind the scenes' information or tours.
The 4th of July is on a Tuesday this year...*might* be worth a $200 FP.

rob0519

Agree but it makes me long for a time when a VIP guide was not needed for a great day at the MK if you had young children.

As a long time WDW vacationer I miss those days as well. unfortunately, with the world wide Disney marketing machine running in overdrive and attendance far outpacing the capacity of the MK, this is the new reality. My family and I feel fortunate that we were able to enjoy the parks and resorts from 1996-2007 or so. Most first time visitors today have no idea how much more magical things used to be.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
As a long time WDW vacationer I miss those days as well. unfortunately, with the world wide Disney marketing machine running in overdrive and attendance far outpacing the capacity of the MK, this is the new reality. My family and I feel fortunate that we were able to enjoy the parks and resorts from 1996-2007 or so. Most first time visitors today have no idea how much more magical things used to be.

No no they don't, They will never have your favorite character tap you on the shoulder as you walk down main street. Yes that was usually arranged by parents or significant other but it did not matter as YOU were the one being gifted with a magical moment, There are many pictures in the family albums along those lines and those moments were indeed MAGICAL in all senses of the word.

Also in the more unstructured days there was a Meetup at EPCOT of a bunch of us on the board which must not be named, Disney got wind of it some how and sent one of Aurora's friends to pose with us another unstructured MAGICAL moment which expressed the best of Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom