News WDW Resorts to add fees for parking

mikejs78

Premium Member
Don't forget that they released discounts several months ago because of light occupancy for the fall. It took much longer than expected to fill up the hotels.
Discounts for the first half of 2019 were higher than the discounts in the first half of 2018. I do wonder if that means anything. Sure they can still fill the rooms, but they are doing so at lower prices.

Monorail_Red_77

We stayed one night back in July this summer. We drove in and were never charged the parking resort fee after the fact. I purchased the room on wdw site and thought I would be charged the fee afterwards once we left. Nothing. We only stay on-site maybe twice a year. We will be back for an overnight trip Nov 9th staying till Nov 11th. Couldn't find a room for a decent price so using Father-in-Laws hotel points to stay nearby off Palm Pkwy for $0 for 3 days/2 nights.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I've never had a problem either, but if I'm putting what's effectively a deposit on dinner and planning it months in advance there's just no way they would get away with that nonsense. o_O
You could have parked at the Springs and bussed over ...
friend-dont-post-that-youre-just-going-to-stir-the-18076971.png

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Discounts for the first half of 2019 were higher than the discounts in the first half of 2018. I do wonder if that means anything. Sure they can still fill the rooms, but they are doing so at lower prices.
Could be pre-Star Wars lull too. People may be holding off on trips until the new land opens. Happened with Uni too for both Potter Lands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom