New MK welcome show debuts Jan. 9th

ml123_9

So with the new procedure, is the meet and greet for The Main Cheese and/or Tink opening early, or are people queing up and waiting for it to open at normal time?

slackhouse

So with the new procedure, is the meet and greet for The Main Cheese and/or Tink opening early, or are people queing up and waiting for it to open at normal time?
we went to MK on the Sunday of the Princess Race (2/26). Due to the road closures, it took us an hour to get from PO FQ to MK (including the bus dropping us off at the Transportation Center, and us having to take the monorail to MK). We arrived at MK maybe at 9:05 or 9:10. There was maybe a 10 minute wait to see Mickey and the Tinker Bell line was way, way shorter.

I had this same question and didn't really know what to do. We just kind of winged it and it worked out okay for us. We weren't there early enough to see if it was open prior to 9 though.

DisneyDreamer08

Just a bit of an update in regards to EMH/8am opening. Kenny the Pirate is there now according to FB. He tapped his band at 7:15 but everyone is being held at the entrance to the tunnel. Someone commented that this same thing happened to them a few weeks ago and they weren't let in til 7:55. Does anyone know if this is the norm? It could certainly throw off some plans if you were hoping to grab an early breakfast.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I agree. I think it looks a little over stuffed? If it was just a hot dog that was cut up, with hashbrowns, cheese, and chives on top (with no bun), I might have actually considered eating one?

When I first heard of this I thought it was going to be like a corn dog but with a tater tot shell, lol. Which sounds amazing! But this,... I could definitely pass on this.

ToTBellHop

Just a bit of an update in regards to EMH/8am opening. Kenny the Pirate is there now according to FB. He tapped his band at 7:15 but everyone is being held at the entrance to the tunnel. Someone commented that this same thing happened to them a few weeks ago and they weren't let in til 7:55. Does anyone know if this is the norm? It could certainly throw off some plans if you were hoping to grab an early breakfast.
That's the norm. The counter service breakfast places open at 8.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom