2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

21stamps

I did a 4K UHD tour of the Flower and Garden festival over the weekend. Take a look if you're interested. :)

Just watched it. Wonderful video.. thanks for sharing!

One of my girlfriends prefers F&G over F&W immensely.. we're going to F&W this year and she tried to convince to do Spring time instead.. it really is gorgeous! Someday I'll make it there.

nelsonj3

Just watched it. Wonderful video.. thanks for sharing!

One of my girlfriends prefers F&G over F&W immensely.. we're going to F&W this year and she tried to convince to do Spring time instead.. it really is gorgeous! Someday I'll make it there.

Thank you for your kind words!

I actually prefer Flower and Garden for the simple fact that the crowds are calmer and more family friendly, even at night and on weekends. As you know, F&W can get pretty roudy on weekends at night.

matt9112

The end date is wrong in the article. It ends May 29th not the 20th. We are there for that last week. Guessing it will be a madhouse, but with Pandora opening, maybe it won't be so bad leading up to Memorial Day weekend.

Lol the crowds that are attracted to epcot festivals are not the same ones attracted to Pandora....unless Pandora is a giant bar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom