Changes at ABC Commissary

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Sigh - just DEMO the thing..... that way? It can keep up with the rest of a very "Demo'd" park...... Call us when you are done...... and you have a park.

"All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong."

donsullivan

Premium Member
I had the opportunty to experience the new service model tonight, and I will not likely be going back for a while. I never actually ate there however because after waiting 'over' 30 minutes (the friend I was with waited over 40 minutes) after the order was placed and our food still didn't show up, we were over it and headed up front to get a refund. Now, I fully acknowledge that I'm not the most patient person in the world, but this time it was not just me. There were 8 others up front demanding refunds because there were simply not going wait any longer. All of them had been waiting over 30 minutes and were just tired of waiting. One manager ended up dedicated to the end register just issuing one refund after another.

I have no idea whether this was just an anomaly and something fell off the tracks tonight, or if this service model was what they intended. If it was the plan, they'll likely need a new plan quickly because if the number of refunds I saw them having to issue tonight becomes a pattern, the place will be empty.

I hope it was just an anomaly and things get on track but I'll be waiting a little while to hear reports of a more timely service experience before I'll be heading back there again. It's unfortunate because the menu looked interesting, but I never actually got to taste the food.

Last edited:

MuteSuperstar

Hopefully they will improve it because I agree with what some others have said, this was by far the worst food I have ever had at WDW. They have never seemed to be able to get QS right at DHS in general, very puzzling.
And wow, I had not looked at QS menus in a while. Prices are in the stratosphere.

Last edited:

donsullivan

Premium Member
Hopefully they will improve it because I agree with what some others have said, this was by far the worst food I have ever had at WDW. They have never seemed to be able to get QS right at DHS in general, very puzzling.
And wow, I had not looked at QS menus in a while. Prices are in the stratosphere.

The menu changed just last week for dinner, and it was when serving the new dinner menu, where they give you a numbered coaster and bring your food to the table that we had all the issues.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

So has anyone encoutered this new "Fast Casual" Layout since it's rollout last November and if it was better or far more worse?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom