Tiana's Riverboat Party with Festival of Fantasy Parade viewing coming soon

ToTBellHop

I am sickened that the management continues to destroy the park's aesthetic for the sake of a buck.
Things like this are truly disgusting. It's one thing to update the hub for crowd-control. But this is a clear case of greed sacrificing show. And it's not even a popular offering! We lose all these trees and the Riverboat for 3 hours each day so 45 people can take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for Edy's ice cream and a crappy view of a parade they could have just sat down and watched while eating a $5.50 Plaza Ice Cream Edy's Sundae.

Mind-boggling.

Cmdr_Crimson

b5075913b9d360b51f2832d55eba14c3.gif

larandtra

Quite possible there are bigger things and a longer term goal here that isnt visible just yet. But, whatever. Some of you will complain regardless of what Disney does. I dont know how I could live such a miserable unhappy existence complaining all the time. But carry on.

Animaniac93-98

Quite possible there are bigger things and a longer term goal here that isnt visible just yet. But, whatever. Some of you will complain regardless of what Disney does. I dont know how I could live such a miserable unhappy existence complaining all the time. But carry on.

Just out of curiosity, how come it took you nearly 14 years to start posting on this forum after joining?

wdrive

Sorry, we'll try keep to happy thoughts only in future. Nothing negative is allowed to be discussed here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom