Is this really a thing or is it April 1ST? Cabanas in the parks.

freediverdude

Well we don't know what kind of Inappropriate behavior was going on it may also have been on the order of "pass me the bong dude...". I'm pretty sure that falls under inappropriate behavior. Though joining the "MK Club" I'm sure happened as well

What I heard was that it was actually 3 people, 2 females with a male, all doing what comes naturally together.

Todd H

What I heard was that it was actually 3 people, 2 females with a male, all doing what comes naturally together.

Looks like Lawrence finally got his million dollars and was living out his dream...

office-space-quotes24.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I, for one, am shocked.

Why? Parents change diapers on park benches (as I was sitting near her, eww), allow their children to relieve themselves on line or in the bushes....

The same people wouldn't hesitate to, well.....in a cabana. Some people have no sense of decorum....or propriety....

LAKid53

Premium Member
Well we don't know what kind of Inappropriate behavior was going on it may also have been on the order of "pass me the bong dude...". I'm pretty sure that falls under inappropriate behavior. Though joining the "MK Club" I'm sure happened as well

While one is illegal, the other is, well, just wrong. Get a Room! Disney has many they'll be happy to rent you,for a price....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Meh... talk about how urban legends start..

The dollar has spoken.. that's why these things are gone. People have been getting frisky with each other on Disney grounds since the parks opened.

Check out the book 'The Darker Side of Disney' for suggestions for locations for 'getting frisky' in the world...

I am Timmy

Why? Parents change diapers on park benches (as I was sitting near her, eww), allow their children to relieve themselves on line or in the bushes....

The same people wouldn't hesitate to, well.....in a cabana. Some people have no sense of decorum....or propriety....
I was kidding, earlier in this post I wrote that I mentioned the "new" cabanas in MK to my two adult DS and they immediately called them "sex tents". I guess they were right, sadly.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I was kidding, earlier in this post I wrote that I mentioned the "new" cabanas in MK to my two adult DS and they immediately called them "sex tents". I guess they were right, sadly.

:hilarious:

Like I said, some people need to learn when to get a room. Those tents would be the last place I'd want to, well.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom