Puck style MagicBand 2 is official

OliveMcFly

I ordered my MagicBands about 3 weeks ago for a trip in February. They just got here last week and they are indeed MB2. I would say yes, you will be getting a new MagicBand. I have tried it on and I personally didn't have any problem wearing it around.
I tracked them and saw they were in a town about 90 mins from us on Saturday so I'm thinking we'll get them tomorrow. I'm getting excited to see them!

JaxFLBear

Are just the bands standard (free) with a resort stay, or can you choose which option you want? If I wanted one of the clip on key chains would I have to pay for that even if I was staying on site? Does anyone know how much the different options are?
You are entitled to a free MagicBand if you have either a Disney Resort Reservation or an Annual Pass. All accessories are a separate purchase. The MagicKeepers (lanyard medal and key fob) are not yet available for purchase and the price is unknown.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
20170126_082048_HDR.jpg
20170126_082039.jpg
When I renewed my AP, the CM messed up my order etc so Disney was awesome enough to give me vouchers for the MB 2. I ended up getting the Director Krennic one. I definitely feel these are a lot more comfortable to wear because the band itself feels lighter. I was surprised to see the two screws in it but eh no big deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom