Stance coming to Disney Springs Town Center

Kman101

I don't think Disney Springs is doing as awful as some like to claim. However I think the mall part itself was a mistake (I know why they did it, to keep tourists on property). Even with holiday crowds most of them were fairly empty of people, yet the walkways were hardly empty. Uniqlo shouldn't have any problems. I think STK is probably the only dining that could have some problems going forward. I also wonder how Bongos is doing.

21stamps

I make fun of the men in my office all of the time. They are quite proud of their socks..I've walked in on them showing each other or commenting. It's hilarious.

There's definitely a large market for this. I'd say more men would buy an interesting pair of socks than would buy a Disney world or Disney character themed shirt.

21stamps

Get those infernal garbs of the peasants out of my face at once. My feet deserve high end socks, thank you very much.
Maybe not for the same reason, but my 13 yr old nephew would balk at white socks. Kids are wearing crazy colored Nike socks..which still run @ $15-$22 (trust me I was shocked when that's what he asked for Christmas lol).

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
@wdwmagic can you change the thread title to what future development is coming to the former sock store at Disney Springs.

But you can't blame Disney for this. Evidently someone convinced their investors that paying a year of exorbitant rents at Disney Springs for their high end sock store was a good move.

Kman101

Lots of people are, believe it or not, into socks. I don't know if there needs to be stores just for them, lol but there is some demand.

Next Big Thing

It will be shuttered in a year or less.

@wdwmagic can you change the thread title to what future development is coming to the former sock store at Disney Springs.

But you can't blame Disney for this. Evidently someone convinced their investors that paying a year of exorbitant rents at Disney Springs for their high end sock store was a good move.
You do realize there's a large market out there for this and Stance is a very successful company, right?

Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's destined for failure.

RSoxNo1

It will be shuttered in a year or less.

If I ever pay $15 or more for 1 pair of socks(white, multi-colored, dress, or rec)... somebody just shot me.
I've got this opening December 26th fwiw. Also, any store that allows me to wear a picture of Tommy Lasorda on my feet is a good thing.
3662550-p-multiview-jpg.175141

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom