'Once Upon A Time' projection show to replace Celebrate the Magic

Next Big Thing

Yes to above and yes to you. These two shows bookend your evening standing in front of the castle.
I do like this in concept now looking at it like this. OUAT is basically Disney Classics and HEA is new-era Disney animation. It's a simplistic, yet still fundamental way of storytelling... start from the beginning and finish at present day. My big concern is the amount of fireworks in HEA.

Also, do you have any idea if lasers will be added to OUAT as well like in the Tokyo version?

ToTBellHop

I do like this in concept now looking at it like this. OUAT is basically Disney Classics and HEA is new-era Disney animation. It's a simplistic, yet still fundamental way of storytelling... start from the beginning and finish at present day. My big concern is the amount of fireworks in HEA.

Also, do you have any idea if lasers will be added to OUAT as well like in the Tokyo version?
I don't know but I don't see why not.

Next Big Thing

Finally saw this in-person... I really enjoyed it. When I first heard about the change I was a bit mixed emotions as I really liked Celebrate the Magic, but this show is better in just about every way. Story-telling is better, better mix of characters, Frozen segment isn't much longer and it's more tolerable considering it does more than just "Let It Go", more pyro, longer show, and supposedly lasers should be on the way.

I went in slightly hesitant, but left loving it.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Tell me why even after it debuted, Tangled isn't in it, it doesn't need drones to operate this scene, it could had been re-used from Celebrate the Magic, and I didn't get to see it last August, because for no stupid reason, they decided to black out the show for most of the month that I went :(

jrhwdw

Tell me why even after it debuted, Tangled isn't in it, it doesn't need drones to operate this scene, it could had been re-used from Celebrate the Magic, and I didn't get to see it last August, because for no stupid reason, they decided to black out the show for most of the month that I went :(
Umm, they got new projectors in August. Now we know that they're for CTM 's finale, OUAT, and now HEA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom