Wine Bar George opening in Disney Springs late 2017

bhg469

I must be one of the rare few people that have no desire to eat at Disney Springs. Shop? Yes. Eat? Not anything more than an icecream cone or a lemonade.

I find it hard to believe DS can sustain all these eateries with the visitors it gets. Is it really that busy in the restaurants?
I find it strange that the Disney parks, and a good number of resort restaurants are so far behind disney springs offerings.

Last edited:

jakeman

Opens May 19th with first wine pour at 5PM. Full day of operation begins May 20th.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/05/wine-bar-george-at-disney-springs-the-wait-is-over/
Only comment on the blog post is gold:

1526584636110.png

Drunky Springs?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I must be one of the rare few people that have no desire to eat at Disney Springs. Shop? Yes. Eat? Not anything more than an icecream cone or a lemonade.

I find it hard to believe DS can sustain all these eateries with the visitors it gets. Is it really that busy in the restaurants?

I am the opposite, I can't spend enough time on my trips at DS to try all the restaurants I want to try there.

disneygeek90

Disney Springs provides amazing food. Much more unique than almost all options in the parks, imo.

djkidkaz

I had the same problem. Took a lot of will power not to go to Art Smith's again.

Homecoming is one of the few restaurants I have tried at Springs that I wasn’t impressed with and didn’t have a desire to return. The other would be that new pizza place which I don’t even remember the name of.

I love Blaze, DLux, frontera, morimoto and Boathouse! #firecrackershrimp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom