Limited-time meet and greet with Belle at the Magic Kingdom's Heritage House starts soon

FigmentFreak

What's next, having Aladdin and Jasmine in Tomorrowland?

Or having Ralph and Vanellope in the France pavilion at EPCOT?

Or having Lilo and Stitch at Disney's Animal Kingdom? Oh, wait...

Aladdin and Jasmine - Time traveling flying carpet to Tomorrowland
Ralph and Vanellope - meeting with candy making games in France
Lilo and Stitch - Looking for other aliens that are hiding as animals in AK

rreading

I would expect (having been one) that the vast majority of folks who purchase the photo package do so for pictures of/with their kids.

Most of the kids don't want to see someone random - they may even be afraid of them. Whereas it's the highlight of the trip the 3-4 y/o girl to get to visit with a princess. (At least it was for mine; now that she's 11, she's excited about her Space and Splash FP and will be sorely disappointed about SoAT closing in Oct).

I agree with the theme issue. But even more egregious is seeing Rapunzel's faux tower from LS. Or Guardians in Future World?

But re: the meet and greets: they know what they're doing. How long they'll be able to ride that horse, I don't know. But we would have been there if we hadn't already met her at Akershus.

lazyboy97o

The argument "My kids will love it" is proof that Disney has failed. Disneyland was a reaction against such vicarious enjoyment. It also is a strategy that doesn't work that well for long term success. It's an field full of fads and way too many local offerings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom