Star Wars Augmented Reality Package

note2001

I thank Disney for offering their wonderful celebration options. While I consider myself to be creative and resourceful, sometimes it takes seeing things as done by another to come up with even better ideas on my own.

Disney's offerings include some cheap in-room items such as a banner, hats, plastic toys and cheaply made carry pouches, topped off with a video or two, and a 'medal'. Most of these items will go home only to gather dust until they day they are tossed out.

It takes a bit of prep time at home, but for less, I can put together a Star Wars themed kit in a reusable, quality backpack my child will use throughout the school year (adhere a rebellion logo?), A lego fighter, some well thought out 'missions' popped onto a thumb drive which will play like the intro to any of the SW movies, and finish it up with an ice cream party, light sabre and whatever else.

The best part, other than saving money, is the knowledge that I've tailored the experience to my child and most of the items will be kept and used by my child throughout the years that follow.

Last edited:

Thomas Killinger

You are also able to buy almost all of the items individually (in case you have another child that can't be left out, I assume). Here's the price breakdown
Package includes the following items:

Disguise $86.99
•(1) Imperial Security Satchel​

•(1) Imperial Rank Bar​

•(1) Set of Rebel of Diversion Tattoos​

•(1) Imperial Security Cap​
•(1) Empire Door Banner $81.99
•(4) Empire Recruitment Posters $33.99
•(1) Rebel Utility Blanket $28.99
•(1) Medal of Bravery with box and fabric wrap $53.99
•(1) Rebel Data Card Lanyard $9.99
•(1) Holocron $27.99
•(1) Kanan’s Lightsaber $24.99
•(1) Star Wars Rebel Journal $17.99

SUBTOTAL: $366.91

Item included I was not able to add separately:
•(1) Wayfinder set and Mission Briefing $?.??

Either I'm missing something, or the mission briefing must be $133.09 to make up the rest of the $500 price tag.

NOTE: Local delivery is available for ~$10 to offsite locations, so, it's not that.

Okay , first thing missing is they set it up in your room. $$$. Then actual submersible time. To adults a couple hours go fast but kids it's like a week. $$$$. The realiztion that you actually get to go on a mission! $$$

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom