Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The days of a 8pm spectromagic, wishes at 9pm, and spectromagic at 11pm are over. The greatest joy was going to the making kingdom on an evening emh catching the fireworks, second parade then the park closing at 3am.
Last fall I was shocked and embarrassed in Disneyland - two Fantasmics, two DEPs and one Halloween Screams. One park, one evening.

disney4life2008

Last fall I was shocked and embarrassed in Disneyland - two Fantasmics, two DEPs and one Halloween Screams. One park, one evening.

But we know Disneyland is cut from a different rope. If I recall, the main reason for eliminating night parades was because they could close the park earlier which they definitely have. And in the last 5 to 7 years, they pushed people away from magic Kingdom to animal kingdom. Yet, night safari was disastrous. And we all know whay happened with rivers of light.

Does anyone remember back in 2009? Fantasmic used to have 2 showings during the busy season. Granted they still do to a lessor extent. But in 2009, the cut fantasmic all together on some nights I think weekday. Then reduced to one show on weekends. Why? They wanted to save the $30,000 per night cost of Fantasmic. The real reason, get ready American Idol Experience was a dismal failure and they wanted that to be the ending show.

Disney makes very poor decisions and it will only get worse. And they can increase ticket prices as much as they want, people will still go in droves.

jrhwdw

Isn't that something!!! You wouldn't think that DL is the only US Park doing that right now Rollseyes!

I keep saying DL knows how to handle entertainment and crowds!!! Everyone was worried about the 60th, but after years of FITS, F! & Night Parades(MSEP, LM and Mulan)I wasn't worried about it at all! And the F!/PTN & F!/MSEP periods has been FANTASTIC!! I'm sure that MK can get back to the Night Parade/HEA routine real quick if it wants too! The routine is still there for the Parties!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom