Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

GordonR

Yeah but what does that have to do with this float?
IMG_8823.jpg
Height of the temp storage building constructed for the parade, same reason the tinkerbell float was reduced in height was what I understood.

MagicHappens1971

Apparently someone is starting a rumor that Fantasy Ever After from Toyko Disneyland is coming to MK? I’ve never even heard of the parade and would assume this info is fault just wanted to see if any insiders have heard anything

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Apparently someone is starting a rumor that Fantasy Ever After from Toyko Disneyland is coming to MK? I’ve never even heard of the parade and would assume this info is fault just wanted to see if any insiders have heard anything

Unless TWDC is going to pay Oriental Land Company for it, I find that hard to believe. Unlike the rest of the parks (Shanghai excluded), they aren’t beholden to Anehiem and its whims.

Also, I googled this and I can’t find anything on this parade. Do you have a link?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

All our insiders are agreed that there will be no new nighttime parade until the 50th, as far as they know.

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

Unless TWDC is going to pay Oriental Land Company for it, I find that hard to believe. Unlike the rest of the parks (Shanghai excluded), they aren’t beholden to Anehiem and its whims.

Also, I googled this and I can’t find anything on this parade. Do you have a link?
Yeah I googled it as well and can’t find anything. It was a FB post in a group and I commented and he swore that someone told him it was coming and that Herc and Meg have been training at Epcot and apparently that’s the proof

RescueTheDay

Height of the temp storage building constructed for the parade, same reason the tinkerbell float was reduced in height was what I understood.

Not true. They were able to fit Elliott just fine. Tink’s balloon had quite a bit of wear and tear from Florida so they went with the decision to change the look of the float. Pleasure Island float was messed up from its cross country journey that it was cut from the parade.

brb1006

Fantasy Ever After? Must be one of those rumors from Facebook.

TTA94

The days of a 8pm spectromagic, wishes at 9pm, and spectromagic at 11pm are over. The greatest joy was going to the making kingdom on an evening emh catching the fireworks, second parade then the park closing at 3am.

Yeah I’m sure IF MK ever does get a nighttime parade again it will probably only have one performance.
It will be interesting to see how they manage a parade with the HEA crowds. Sure they used to run two performances of Spectro and MSEP plus Wishes, but crowds have definitely increased since those days, sadly.

lazyboy97o

Yeah I’m sure IF MK ever does get a nighttime parade again it will probably only have one performance.
It will be interesting to see how they manage a parade with the HEA crowds. Sure they used to run two performances of Spectro and MSEP plus Wishes, but crowds have definitely increased since those days, sadly.
Greater attendance is why there should be more entertainment, not less.

JayKZ

It's almost impossible to navigate Main Street after dark on most evenings. People start staking out their places for HEA hours before it starts. The logistical challenges of getting a parade through that mass of humanity are becoming nearly insurmountable.

TrainsOfDisney

It's almost impossible to navigate Main Street after dark on most evenings. People start staking out their places for HEA hours before it starts. The logistical challenges of getting a parade through that mass of humanity are becoming nearly insurmountable.

And that’s because there is only 1 major nighttime show to watch so everyone lines up for it. The night parades help spread out the crowds over the entire parade route and will help lower the crowds for the fireworks since many families will choose 1 of the night parades OR the fireworks.

It was a brilliant operations move to have 2 night parades and fireworks. That’s why they did it for decades and still do it in California.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom