VIDEO - Belly Dancing returns to Epcot's Morocco Pavilion with Musique Aramenco

dreamscometrue

I ALWAYS stopped to see Mo' Rockin' on every trip. I loved their sound and, as a drummer, I enjoyed watching the zendrum being played. I do understand and appreciate switching up the entertainment, but I must admit that it's nice to see the familiar faces and music again.

Last edited:

ABQ

Is this engagement going to be here for a while? Or another 2 or 3 month gig? Not going to be there till December and so much of what has come to Epcot for entertainment is already gone, never get to see them.

rael ramone

Is this engagement going to be here for a while? Or another 2 or 3 month gig? Not going to be there till December and so much of what has come to Epcot for entertainment is already gone, never get to see them.

It's not the same, but there's the entertainment inside the restaurant.... (Very good food, great atmosphere, and for lunch you can walk in).

admiral-ari-x

Nice to see some entertainment in World Showcase again c: I have a few older pictures of my dad and I standing next to the bellydancers after a show, I was young so I didn't understand why my mom got so mad at him :D

No Name

It's unique. I think that's important. Rather than just another instrumental group, this involves belly dancing, something I do not believe exists anywhere else in World Showcase. So not everything is for everyone. I found the video entertaining to watch for two minutes, but I probably wouldn't stand there and watch the entire thing. But perhaps that's good, it'll give people something to see as they pass by and create a better atmosphere.

I am a fan of rotating acts in and out. And considering the stage was previously unoccupied, this is certainly a plus in my book.

And I must confess that I actually liked the Canada chainsaw guys...
Okay I probably should've kept that a secret.

yeti

woohoo.jpeg

rael ramone

It's unique. I think that's important. Rather than just another instrumental group, this involves belly dancing, something I do not believe exists anywhere else in World Showcase. So not everything is for everyone. I found the video entertaining to watch for two minutes, but I probably wouldn't stand there and watch the entire thing. But perhaps that's good, it'll give people something to see as they pass by and create a better atmosphere.

I am a fan of rotating acts in and out. And considering the stage was previously unoccupied, this is certainly a plus in my book.

And I must confess that I actually liked the Canada chainsaw guys...
Okay I probably should've kept that a secret.

Belly dancing exists in Restaurant Marrakesh. @Incomudro 's avatar is the dancer that I saw in 2014. The Times Guide even says when the show starts (2 men playing instruments, then the dance show, then a short instrumental finale). Entertainment, real good food, ambiance of the place itself (for lunch - dinner having more people there - and the lights turned up for that reason kinda kills that), and it's a walk-in lunch... (recommendation: Chicken Bastilla appetizer, Roast Lamb entree, then walk it off).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom