'One Man's Dream' to show preview of 'Pete's Dragon'

No Name

I've actually never seen one of these preview things. Do people actually watch (and like) them? Are they unique or exclusive in some way, or are they the same previews you could see elsewhere? It just seems like such a cheap idea, and I'd much rather them put in a longer, permanent film for people to watch.

If it doesn't leave guests feeling disappointed, I guess it's not bad thing, and so I'll just pass it over. Pete's Dragon looks like it could be a good movie.

FrankLapidus

Can One Man's Dream just show One Man's Dream again?

I went to WDW with some first-time visitors who aren't huge Disney fans last month who loved the exhibits and sat through the Alice in Wonderland preview. On the way out they all said that they'd have loved to have seen a documentary about Walt Disney, that the attraction had caused them to want to know more about him and his life and having a theatre showing film previews didn't make much sense. When I told them about the changes that have been made they couldn't believe that anyone would think it was a good idea to remove a film about Walt Disney in favour of a preview that they all thought was irrelevant and horribly out of place with the walkthrough experience.

Whoever came up with this ridiculous idea of putting these film previews into this attraction is a complete and utter moron.

pmaljr

The original film was well attended last weekend, as well as the whole attraction when we went through. I didn't even know that they were playing the original until we went inside and I heard it announced. I just can't see how anything else could be playing there unless it was a revamp of the original. I made sure to tell the attending CM how happy I was that the original was playing. Talk about out of place (PD).

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They do show the original intermittently throughout the year. It's never gone for good. Even on the description on MDE it says it is shown intermittently. We enjoy the previews and we enjoy the original, and like seeing the exhibit each trip so we see whichever is there at that time. ;)

nicb88

If they're so insistent on showing trailers/previews, I would love if they could run a dual feature, so that both could be seen.

For example at times during the hours 9/11/1/3/5 the trailer would be shown, where as those during 10/12/2/4/6 the original One Man's Dream would be shown.

I'm sure it would be possible, but it would likely require infrastructure/effort in which they're simply unwilling to invest.

Cmdr_Crimson

I even think He's getting tired of this Schtick....
Walt_Disney_animatedfilmreviews.filminspector.com_8.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom